MORE CAPABILITY AND VERSATILITY
The Ultrix 600mm is a smooth handling, extremely versatile delta wing aircraft with aerobatic and 3D capabilities you’d never expect based on its looks alone. Twin brushless motors deliver an incredible power-to-weight ratio that offers good speed, plenty of power to hover, and unlimited vertical performance. Differential thrust adds the ability to perform harriers, flat spins, and more amazing aerobatics. And extremely durable EPP construction makes it one of the toughest E-flite models ever! An enlarged version of the popular UMX Ultrix, the Ultrix 600mm is easier to see and handles windy conditions even better, aided by exclusive AS3X technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel. Optional-use SAFE Select technology makes it easy even for low-time pilots to fly successfully in large yards, parks, sports fields, RC flying, and other fields. The included optional-use fixed nose wheel makes it possible to taxi, takeoff, and land on smooth surfaces. Or you can leave the nose wheel off for more speed and vertical performance plus easy hand launches over and landings on grass. Fully factory-assembled, the Ultrix 600mm is ready to fly within minutes of opening the box. Just add a 3S 800–850+mAh battery and bind it to a compatible Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 equipped transmitter. It even delivers a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data – including battery voltage, current, and more – to compatible transmitters. You can also install the optional LED light kit (sold separately) for improved visibility during daylight conditions and to fly at night!
- Innovative and unique design capable of smooth sport, aerobatic AND 3D flying all in the same flight
- Scaled up from the UMX Ultrix to offer better visibility and the ability to fly in more wind
- Fits 3S 800–850+ mAh LiPo batteries for a wide range of performance and flight times
- Powerful twin brushless motors deliver the power to hover and climb out vertically
- Differential thrust for yaw control to perform flat spins and other maneuvers
- Provides telemetry data to compatible transmitters including flight battery voltage
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology
- Spektrum receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX technology
- Extremely durable yet lightweight, fully-molded EPP airframe
- Fully factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box
- Optional LED light kit (sold separately) for flying at night
In The Box
- (1) E-flite Ultrix 600mm
- (2) Brushless Outrunner Motors (installed)
- (2) Linear Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Receiver with (2) Brushless ESCs (installed)
Needed to Complete
- (1) Full-range 5+ Channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 Compatible 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (1) 3S 11.1V 800–850+mAh LiPo with IC2 Connector (or JST connector plus a suitable IC2 to JST adapter, sold separately)
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
SAFE Technology Makes Flight Easy
Multiple Flight Modes
Beginner: Pitch and bank angle limits prevent over-control. Airplane automatically returns to level flight when the control sticks are released. Makes it easier to take off and land.
Intermediate: More freedom in pitch and bank, but still prevents significant over-control.
Experienced: No pitch or bank angle limits – allows flexibility to fly inverted (upside down) and perform aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls, stall turns.
- PANIC RECOVERY: Switch to Beginner Mode and release the sticks if you lose control in Intermediate or Experienced modes. SAFE technology automatically returns airplane to level flight.
This Ultrix is equipped with exclusive Spektrum AS3X and SAFE Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you’re flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch, making it easy to fly for low-time and experienced pilots alike.
The Ultrix is equipped with a control unit/flight controller that includes two ESCs and a Spektrum receiver that provides real-time flight battery voltage and other telemetry data to compatible Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/G3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, the iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
The unique, innovative design of the Ultrix makes it capable of smooth sport flying, basic aerobatics and even aggressive 3D flying — all in the same flight!
Powerful twin brushless motors deliver an incredible power-to-weight ratio to provide the ability to hover plus unlimited vertical performance. Differential thrust offers yaw control and the ability to perform advanced aerobatic maneuvers including harriers, amazing flat spins and more.
The factory-installed twin brushless power system delivers excellent speed and unlimited vertical performance, plus longer-than-expected flight times when using the recommended 3S 800–850mAh LiPo batteries with an IC2 connector (or JST connector plus a suitable IC2 to JST adapter, including SPMXCA322, sold separately).
The sleek and simple delta wing design is molded from lightweight yet extremely durable EPP, making the Ultrix one of our toughest aircraft ever.
Fully Factory Assembled
The Ultrix arrives 100% factory-assembled and is ready to fly within minutes of opening the box. It’s equipped with industry-leading Spektrum 2.4GHz technology that binds to your 5+ channel DSMX/DSM2 equipped transmitter so you can be flying in almost no time.
You can use the included fixed nose wheel to taxi, takeoff and land on smooth surfaces. Or you can leave the nose wheel off for more speed and vertical performance plus easy hand launches over and landings on grass.
Optional LED Lights
Install the optional LED light kit for improved visibility during daylight conditions and to fly in darker conditions or even at night.
WARNING: Read the ENTIRE instruction manual to become familiar with the features of the product before operating. Failure to operate the product correctly can result in damage to the product, personal property and cause serious injury. This is a sophisticated hobby product. It must be operated with caution and common sense and requires some basic mechanical ability. Failure to operate this Product in a safe and responsible manner could result in injury or damage to the product or other property. This product is not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. Do not use with incompatible components or alter this product in any way outside of the instructions provided by Horizon Hobby, LLC. The product manual contains instructions for safety, operation and maintenance. It is essential to read and follow all the instructions and warnings in the manual, prior to assembly, setup or use, in order to operate correctly and avoid damage or serious injury.