The Omni series was designed for tight detail to broad spraying using a “One Tip-One Needle” combination. The Omni series is a dual action internal mix airbrush. When trying for that one last detail, just the right blend or a great smooth finish Omni detail guns are ideal. Omni airbrushes work equally well at low or high pressures for varying applications. Besides performing well with finely ground colors, Omni airbrushes can handle heavier automotive paint with no need to change tips/needles. Designed with state-of-the-art engineering, Omni air-brushes are manufactured to the tightest possible tolerances. Omni airbrushes feature heavy nickel chrome plating, superior balance, solvent resistant o-rings and numerous other performance enhancements. Omni airbrushes are known worldwide as the performance and price preference to other similarly designed airbrushes. The reversible air cap guard is unique and exclusive to Omni airbrushes– reversing the air cap guard creates a smooth, aerodynamically rounded area at the tip/needle intersection enabling optimum airflow efficiency for the sharpest and finest lines. The “reverse-a-guard” air cap allows for easy removal of tip dry. It can also be utilized to protect the needle tip for novice air brushers or in more delicate airbrush applications. The Model T89 Set contains Omni4000 gravity feed airbrush with a 1/3 ounce mounted color cup, wrench, protective cap, and instruction manual. Proudly made in the USA.
- The Model T89 Set contains Omni4000 gravity feed airbrush with a 1/3 oz. mounted color cup, airbrush holder, wrench, protective cap, and instruction manual, will spray a 2X hairline to a 1-inch spray pattern
- The Omni 4000 is a Dual action internal mix gravity feed airbrush ideal for a variety of applications including automotive painting, fine and commercial art, and photo retouching
- Ideal for spraying all mediums, inks, dyes, watercolors, properly reduced acrylics, enamels, lacquers, glazes, latex, Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, SpectraTex, MODELflex and TotallyTattoo colors
- Features a counter balanced cut-away handle, attached, needle tube-rocker lever assembly and “Reverse-a-guard” air cap with self-centering/sealing fluid tip (.50 millimeter) and solvent resistant “O”rings
- Badger and Thayer & Chandler Airbrushes are American Made. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on any factory labor repairs