FUNTECH RC is dedicated to bring you quality RC planes, boats, cars and other models and toys. We treat every customer with utmost professionalism and respect and strive for bringing joy to kids and adults alike.
All our models come with a one-year Fix&Replace limited after-sales service. It covers any malfunction during normal use for a year, from the delivery date. Whenever you need us, just send email to us via “Ask a Question” button on the seller page, which you can get to by clicking on “Funtech RC” after ”Sold by”, below the buy button.
- Please charge the battery full before your first use!
- once the battery is charged it takes less than a minute to bind the controller to the little rc plane.
- The landing gear should be installed tight to avoid fell off, Then you are ready to go!
- Includes everything you need to fly in the box—nothing extra to buy or provide.
- Durable EPP construction that’s tough yet lightweight.
- Quick and easy assembly—no glue or special tools required
- 3 modes digital radio control system: beginner level with full assist/ intermediate with partial assist/ expert for manual control
- Equipped with a 6-axis gyro system, the aircraft can fly more stably and bring a better operating experience.
2.4Ghz Radio Remote Control, Multiple RC Plane Can Fly Simultaneously Without Interference.
Powerful and efficient brushed power system including a Smart ESC
The ideal choice for new RC plane when learning to fly with an instructor at an RC flying field.
Fun To Fly and Easy To Use!
- When you move the throttle from 10% to 100%, the plane elevates with respective rate, you can make an excellent horizontal flight by just giving a lower throttle, or climb rapidly by switching the throttle to a higher level.
- No need to know too much about aerobatic theory and you can make a perfect aerobatic flight!
- It can bank left and right by spinning one of the 2 Servos faster, simple but effective design!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 x FunTech RC Mini Airplane
1 x 3.7V 180mah LiPo Battery
1 x Controller
1 x USB Charge Cable
1 x Spare Propeller
1 x Landing Gear
1 x English Manual
- This is a hobby grade model, NOT a toy. It is not intended for children 14 and below. While easy to learn, this plane should still be operated with caution. Please read through the manual carefully before flying.
- Proper maintenance will go a long way. Play in an open space with minimal obstruction in sight, and take care of the Li-Po battery for the plane before and after each flight. When you are done, please take out the batteries in the remote and disconnect the plane battery. Recharge the Li-Po battery pack every 3 months to keep it in good shape
- When charging the battery, keep an eye on it. Don’t leave it overnight or untended.
- Fly in low or no wind. This plane is very light, battling strong gusts will be hard. If you have trouble landing, gradually slow down the propeller speed and let it glide to land.
- Crushing the plane may cause internal damage to the electrical parts. If the plane is not behaving as expected, just send email to us
- We are always here to help! Let us know if you need anything – you can reply to our after sales emails or click on “Ask a Question” on our seller page.