From the brand
VOLANTEXRC 4-Channel RC Trainer Airplane F-16 Raptor with Xpilot Stabilization System, One Key Aerobatics and One-Key U-Turn
The F-16 Raptor is a small size airplane but with excellent performance. Due to the integrated Xpilot gyro stabilizer system, with over-grade powerful motor system, the plane flies stably, react nimbly and able to do aerobatics even in little windy environment.
1. If the airplane or battery that you received is defective you could get a replacement easily.
2. Please connect the battery to airplane first and then turn on the transmitter within 3 seconds, the transmitter will automatically bind to the airplane and you are able to fly it.
3. If the airplane doesn’t fly straightly you could follow the instruction manual to push the trimmer buttons to make the rudder centred.
4. If you want to use the one key u-turn function please follow the instruction manual to activate it before flying the airplane, if you don’t do that this function would not work when you press the one key u-turn button.
5. If the airplane impact something and causes the nose be disconnected, you could stick the nose back to the airplane by glue freely.
6. If you need any replacement parts to fix the airplane out you could find them in our store.
7.If battery at a low voltage you will get a delayed response from plane, so please get the plane back when you find that the plane is not working properly.
XPILOT Stabilization System is a trustable flight control assistant that helps beginner get started to enjoy flying easily.
- Easily learn to fly with 3 levels- strong assist for beginner, soft assist for advanced, no assist for expert.
- Stabilize your plane in windy conditions.
- One-key U-turn to prevent the plane from flying away.
- One-key aerobatic to make you a star pilot in one second
Great Remote Control Airplane: Easy to Control
Xpilot Gyro Stabilizer System
3-level flight control assists(Beginner level with full assist/ Intermediate with partial assist/ Expert for manual control) help beginners learn to fly radio control airplane step by step.
Xpilot gyro stabilizer system provides superb stable flying even controlled by rookie pilot.
- Material: EPP Foam
- Dimension: 336*260*97mm
- Flying Weight: 1.76oz
- Motor: 10mm coreless motor
- Battery: 3.7V 400mAh
- Radio: 2.4Ghz + 6-AXIS 4-Channel
- Flying Time: About 20 mins for each battery
- Control Distance: 656ft
2.4GHz Radio Control
The 2.4Ghz control system allow multiple aircrafts to fly together at the same time without signal jamming problem. And flying range far away to 200 meters. You can play it with your friends and have more fun.
4-CH with Aileron
RC airplane equipped with durable aileron that can help rc hobby enthusiasts to control well in unexpected weather condition, fly with much more flexibility and better steering and aerobatic performance.
Silicone Resistant Material
Made of high quality EPP foam and silicon resistant material, rc plane be more lightweight and portable, got higher speed and flying experience in sky for you, find this amazing rc fighting jet for yourself or your friends !
|Plane/Propeller stop working||Verify the battery condition firstly. Then check the plane throttle and steering. The motor may out of position if throttle just respond with noise and prop not working. Need a long iron bar to move the motor back to position. If you cant hear motor working, then probably is the receiver mistake, need to replace it.|
|Plane cant fly/Plane not work||Check if you connect the plane battery firstly then start the remote to bind them together. Ensure the throttle had been unlocked before flying, by pushing the left rod of controller up and down. Motor dislocation caused by plane crash may also have this issue. If everything fine, try throttle and steering, to see if receiver working good.|
|Elevation not working/No lifts||Be sure the remote and plane being well pairing. Elevator mistake may also cause plane nosedrive and cant fly well. Check if elevator being well centered, adjust it by aileron trimmer button on controller, or manually move the push rod of elevator by its arc-shaped section slightly. If everything ok, then may caused by receiver mistake.|
|Steering hard or cant turning||Make sure you connect the remote with rc plane well. Check if rudder being well centered, adjust it by rudder trimmer button, or manually move the push rod of rudder by its arc-shaped section slightly. If center good, then try throttle and check if motor working to exclude receiver problem. If nothing bad, then it’s a servo problem.|
|Avoid plane to fly away||Keep in mind to fully charge the battery before flying. Follow the right pairing step for plane and remote. Firstly connect the plane battery then start the controller. Make sure you play the plane within control range, avoid to play it around high interference sites.|
|Prop fall off/keep spinning||Normally, prop fall of means propeller saver is working to prevent propeller broken when plane hit something. Otherwise pls check the propeller base, see if there is any damage, need to replace the prop base. Receiver abnormity may cause the plane propeller cant stop spinning.|