Badger’s “Renegade” series is pleased to add the new gravity feed Velocity “Jet” airbrush in its line-up. Designed with the same precision-oriented technological features as Badger’s widely popular Velocity, Spirit, and Rage airbrushes, Badger’s new Velocity Jet will produce an extremely minute spray pattern (as fine as a hairline) with its . 21 millimeter tip. It’s the perfect dual action, internal mix airbrush for painting miniatures or enhancing notably larger projects. The Velocity Jet has a modified 1/16 ounce mounted color cup providing an accurate sight line, has a “stopset” trigger control handle for precise recurring spray patterns, and is the ideal airbrush choice for a variety of perfectionists, including detail-oriented hobbyists, graphic artists, and professional taxidermists. The Model R4VJ includes a Renegade Velocity Jet (small cup) Gravity Airbrush, packaged in a sturdy storage case. Proudly made in the USA.
|Brand||Badger Air-Brush Co.|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
- The Model R4VJ includes a Renegade Velocity Jet (small cup) Gravity Airbrush, packaged in a sturdy storage box; . 21 millimeter tip will spray hairline to 1-inch spray pattern
- Professional artists, taxidermists, fine scale modelers desiring the finest tools to elevate their skill to its highest level appreciate the beauty and perfection of the Renegade airbrushes
- Exact taper micro-precise paint tips to ensure perfect paint tip sealing and simplify nozzle maintenance; “point perfect” carbide polished needles, for better spray pattern control and crisper fine line production; sprays acrylics, lacquers, urethanes
- smartcenter” nozzle assemblies ensure absolutely precise needle/nozzle alignment & spray performance; “tensionsense” trigger assembly for smooth & responsive triggering; “stopset” trigger control handle to provide accurate recurring spray pattern memory
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made. One year on mfg defects with a lifetime on the PTFE needle bearing