Overview RealFlight® is the #1 RC flight simulator in the world! It’s the absolute best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly. It also makes it possible for experienced RC pilots to practice new maneuvers and to hone their skills so they can become even better pilots. With more than 170 different aircraft to fly — including airplanes, helicopters, drones and more — at over 40 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit aircraft and sites, there’s an almost infinite number of flying options available. Add in game-like challenges that make flight training fun, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and many, many more features, and you have everything you need to succeed at the field — because you can “fly” on a desktop at home, or on a laptop just about anywhere else! RealFlight 9.5 adds more of the most popular aircraft from the Best Brands in RC, along with the AMA Headquarters’ International Aeromodeling Center (IAC) Flying Site 3 and additional Virtual Flight Instructor lessons, to deliver an experience you simply can’t find anywhere else. It’s also available with the Spektrum® InterLink® DX simulator controller modeled after Spektrum transmitters including all standard switch locations and functions so it works just like your favorite radio! RealFlight 9.5 includes more than a dozen new aircraft* from E-flite®, HobbyZone®, Hangar 9®, and Synergy: HobbyZone AeroScout™ S 1
From the manufacturer
The most realistic RC flight simulator yet!
Proven success and immersive graphics continue to make RealFlight the absolute best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly. It also gives experienced RC pilots the ability to practice new maneuvers and hone their skills to become even better! No DVD drive? We’ve got you covered! Download a digital copy from our site using the code included with your purchase.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (Administrator access required)
- Intel Pentium 1. 0GHz or equivalent (minimum), or Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU (optimal)
- 512 MB RAM (minimum), or 2 GB RAM (optimal)
- 10 GB hard drive space
- 3D accelerated video with dedicated video memory: 32 MB (minimum), or 512 MB (optimal)
- Full DirectX 9 compliant: Shade Model 2. 0 (minimum), or Shade Model 3. 0 (optimal)
- USB port and DVD drive
- InterLink-DX, RealFlight compatible controller, or other game pad/joystick
- Requires: internet connectivity to download additional content and access multiplayer capability.
*Minimum: some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality
**Optimal: best graphical performance
AS3X and SAFE Stability
Fly aircraft enabled with AS3X and SAFE Technologies for a level of stability and security that translates from the RealFlight simulator to the actual flying field:
- Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- Automatic Self-Leveling
- Easy Switch Assignment- No Programming Required
Over a Dozen New Aircraft Additions from the Top Brands in RC!
- Blade 230 S V2 Heli with SAFE
- E-flite Apprentice STS 1.5m with SAFE
- E-flite Delta Ray One with SAFE
- E-flite Viper 70mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select
- E-flite Havoc Xe 80mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select
- E-flite Timber X 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select
- E-flite Extra 300 3D 1.3m with AS3X and SAFE Select
- E-flite EC-1500 Twin 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select
- HobbyZone Carbon Cub S+ 1.3m with SAFE Plus
- Hangar 9: CubCrafters XCub 60cc | P-51D Mustang 20cc | Valiant 10cc
- Make sure to activate and update your software online to receive the latest versions of these models.
True-To-Life Physics make every flight more lifelike and have helped put more RC pilots in the air successfully than any other flight sim.
Put yourself in the cockpit for an immersive virtual flight experience.
Fun Obstacles and Challenges
Have fun and hone your skills with game-like challenges. Burst balloons, avoid obstacles, fly through gates, limbo low, and race fast to unlock rewards and score points.
Customize Your Experience
Use Aircraft and FlexiField Flying Site Editors to create an almost limitless combination of airports, flying sites, and aircraft. Modify and save your favorites to fly time after time!
- Start with over 40 sites and more than 160 stock aircraft
- Set preferences for control surface, engine sound, and trim schemes
- Add, eliminate and move components
- Change airfoils, swap parts, and re-scale physics calculations
- Modify, move, rotate, add or delete objects, and set their characteristics
- Adjust sun angles, thermals, wind speed and direction
- Customize radio and electronics
WARNING: Read the ENTIRE instruction manual to become familiar with the features of the product before operating. Failure to operate the product correctly can result in damage to the product, personal property and cause serious injury. This is a sophisticated hobby product. It must be operated with caution and common sense and requires some basic mechanical ability. Failure to operate this Product in a safe and responsible manner could result in injury or damage to the product or other property. This product is not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. Do not use with incompatible components or alter this product in any way outside of the instructions provided by Horizon Hobby, LLC. The product manual contains instructions for safety, operation and maintenance. It is essential to read and follow all the instructions and warnings in the manual, prior to assembly, setup or use, in order to operate correctly and avoid damage or serious injury.